Re: Diesel cars- non LBC

Subject: Re: Diesel cars- non LBC
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:52:23 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I had, belive it or not, a 1986 Jeep Cherokee turbo diesel with a 5
speed. The dealer took it on trade and wanted rid of it so I got it
cheap. It was probably my favorite Cherokee of the 5 we've had over the
years. Renault motor, someone had overheated it and it had a welded
head, I put 50,000miles on it by the time it gave out. It would get 33
mpg on the highway. My favorite part was pulling into the big rig pumps
at a truck stop and filling the 11 gallon tank witht the fire hose they
use on those pumps.

Dave