Seats for circa '74 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Seats for circa '74 Midget
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:09:24 -0600
Someone on the list had asked me about the seats I took out of my
racecar.  They weren't in that great of shape, but I recently ran across
another pair of seats in very good condition (no rips, tears, etc.).

Also, if anyone is interested, I've got a '74 Midget that I'm parting
out.  It is complete, but the body pieces and tub are pretty rusty.  I'm
keeping all the drivetrain stuff, but the non-racecar stuff (seats,
console, gauges, interior items, glass, top bows, etc.) are up for grabs.

Contact me if you are interested.

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar