Re: No LBC, Chicago Lunch

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Chicago Lunch
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:34:19 -0600
> My wife and I are flying out to Chicago on the 23rd to pick up a BMW we
bought off of ebay, and driving it home to NJ. I've never been there. I'm
looking for a good place to have lunch (maybe a good deep-dish pizza place)
before we leave Chicago. Any suggestions? :)

Chris,
My vote for the deep dish pizza goes to Giordano's. There are a number of
them around the Chicagoland area and their stuffed pizza is excellent! I am
particularly fond of the sliced tomatoes on top, it really adds something
special. Go to http://www.giordanos.com/ for more information and locations.
David Lieb