Re: Rot-eye Sprite on ebay

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rot-eye Sprite on ebay
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:55:29 -0500
Cc: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well I am not gonna bid on it, but the paint job is a little better
than Brian's ;-)

Larry

(Just kidding Brian)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com