Re: Re: Veterans Day ...No LBC, Naysayers please Unsubscribe

To: rbc43@starband.net, uce@ftc.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:49:53 -0500 FILETIME=[2E7A8460:01C28BC3]
Wonderful story Roger,

I'm sure he is proud.

While my Dad didn't serve, my grandparents did in WW II. My grandmother
worked in a bayonet and grenade factory while pregnant with my Aunt. I'm
(actually chuck is doing the work) restoring my Dad's and Aunt's former SCCA
HP Bugeye. He passed away prior to getting is done. I hope they are proud of
it when it is done. Since it's going to be street legal, I've been trying to
think of an appropriate rememberance license plate for it.

Brian Seavey
Former US Army SP4

ps, I signed up at the Veteran's Web site too.