Re: Advance Masters

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Advance Masters
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:55:21 -0600
> remanufactured and could not get one immediately.   Heck if I were going
> spend $126 for one, I would go ahead and get a new one.

Too many of hung onto our cores I guess. Last summer (seems so long ago now
<G>) I tried to get one rebuilt. Advance tried three different sources and
finally said that they couldn't do it. Napa tried and finally sent mine out
to be rebuilt. The rebuilding company told them they couldn't get the parts
to rebuild it anymore and shafted me for the shipping without so much as
looking at it. If anyone has a known good recent source for rebuilding it,
please let me know. I would like to get this one rebuilt so I have a decent
spare.
David Lieb
4 RWAs, three functional master cylinders (I hope)