Re: best looking car of all time?

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: best looking car of all time?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:52:19 -0800 (PST)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> > Ferrari "Dino"
> >
> > Cap'n. Bob (Ret'd)
> >       '60 Frog
>

> 1962 Ferrari 250GTO just like the Burago model on my
> desk here.
> David Lieb

Wouldn't throw either out of my driveway (BOTH are on
my desk in wind-up motor Maisto form) - I gotta go
with the very early Dino 206 SP.  Yes, I almost cashed
in my student loan and bought one for $9000 when I was
18 (19 years ago) owned by Nick Mason of Pink
Floyd....looking at how much $$ I've made with my
engineering degree and MBA vs. what the car is now
worth, I shoulda done it.  If not for the Dino
developed after it, I could also argue that car design
would have done well to just stop after the 1961
E-Type and call it "purrfect".

Grasshopper

=====
"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up."

- Entire text of a commencement speech given by Sir Winston Churchill