Re: This has got to be worth a buck

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This has got to be worth a buck
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:08:40 EST
In a message dated 11/15/02 7:38:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> Oh man, beauty is in the eye of the proud new owner I guess.
> Peter will buy the shox from you.
> I can see it now, "Dear list" does anybody have.........

Hey don't kid yourself, the Chuckster has expressed an interest in some
stuff. We may be doing our own version of a frozen fingered  AwShit picking
through this thing.
Assuming Chuck is going to pay for share of stuff, this might reduce my cost
down to 80 cents or so.

But somehow the seller hasn't told me where to send my dollar. You think he
is getting cold feet?

David Oliner