Re: Major OSHIT! But No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Major OSHIT! But No LBC
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:16:43 EST
In a message dated 11/16/02 2:34:00 AM, kgb2@centurytel.net writes:

<< At this time, I don't know when, or even if, he will be
coming home. >>

Although I sent my own message off-list hopefully along with many others, it
would be nice to hear from you via the list (as the simplest way for you) as
to how he's doing.  Have faith that he will be coming home and that you will
both survive this terrible experience.  As David said modern medicine and the
power of prayer can produce almost miracles.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"