Any Listers in the Area of Manchester, NH? No LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any Listers in the Area of Manchester, NH? No LBC
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:01:14 -0500
I had the winning bid for a car in Brentwood, NH... It is to be a graduation
present for my son. I was wondering if there are any listers in the area of
Manchester that might want to help me out. I can take a Greyhound into
Manchester but the car is in Brentwood. Can a guy get a lift? If anyone out
there is willing to help out, please contact me off list.

Thanks in advance,
Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Seeing the future and the future is now!)