Re: best looking car of all time?

To: Jay Shaffer <shaf@zenten.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: best looking car of all time?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:23:22 -0600
I'm sorry!!... where did  I say that? If you've inferred that from my
comments that Michelob Light isn't a beer (defensible), you're incorrect. I
prefer beers with taste, but nothing too heavy, though like a single-malt,
it depends on either my present mood, or the mood I wish to attain;-) In
defense of Point beer, it is not a micro-brew nor is their product nasty
brown stuff. If you like a true lager, you will probably like this.
http://www.pointbeer.com/tap/beers/special.html
         Peter C
Point, it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Oh, and the car thread thing.... Alfa Giulietta Sprint
==