Re: Another one...

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another one...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:33:26 -0800
Congratulations!  My little girl is three already, and it seems like
yesterday I was announcing her birth to the list.  Time will fly.  And yes,
a rearward facing car seat fits just  perfect in the passengers side of the
Midget, and when old enough, the MG was the first car my daughter could see
out of from her car seat when going for a ride.  Have fun and always take
time for a tea party for two.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino