Re: Garage is Up!

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "Roger Cotting" <rbc43@starband.net>
Subject: Re: Garage is Up!
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:48:12 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
a garage is a good thing reguardless of it's size!   up to around 18 years
ago i was stuck doing "mother nature" car repairs.   my shop is very small.
but!  a day does not go by that i am not thankfull for what i have!    of
course i wish it was bigger.   but compared to how things were a while ago?
what i have is the greatest thing to me!    so keeping things in
perspective, i'm very thankfull for what i have.   and it's what you make of
it.   some seem to be amazed with what i do in the area i work in.   so i
guess i'm making the best of what i have.
i applaude all others efforts in their persuit of what they need (umm, or
want?  :) ).

chuck.
formerly "the world's largest sprite driver"
now:   the incredible shrinking man....  :)