Re: shafted by a computer glitch!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shafted by a computer glitch!
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:51:39 -0500 FILETIME=[C4C69F90:01C290EF]
chuck,

Don't be so glum,

Don't forget, you've a shell, in MUCH better shape, for much less money,
waiting in the wings.
But, if you want a POS shell like that one, I know where there is one of
those too..

Brian

>so much for the bugeye shell!  my computer started to do something it never
>did before and i had to manually shut it down and restart it!  and i lost
>the auction to who ever is mgfish !
and i had enough parts to make a complete car out of it!  now that really
puts me into the throws of deep austin healey depression.
crud!  rats!  drat!  darn!  and fiddly sticks!