Re: I'm back finally!

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm back finally!
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:39:43 -0600
Patricia Sauthoff wrote:

 Moving was not the adventure I thought it would be. .

> Trisha

Trisha,

After that story, and you said it wasn't an adventure!?!  Oh, wait.  It
wasn't the adventure you THOUGHT it would be! <grin>

I wondered who that was on the front page of our local newspaper with
the engine all over I-80!  That was a good shot of you trying to thumb a
ride with grease all over your face. :=)

Glad to hear you made it.  Next time you're headed through, give us a
call.  We've got nearly 100 members in our local club.

Tim C.

Lincoln, NE