Re: Ah, the yearly onset of NLBCDCF sets in!

To: Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ah, the yearly onset of NLBCDCF sets in!
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:52:55 -0800
Greg -

I drove my '67 (pretty close to stock) Sprite to the MG Car Club's swap
meet in La Palma yesterday.  First long trip since I got it back on the
road after a one-year chase-the-problem that started with a clutch slave
cylinder rebuild and ended up with an engine-out, replace transmission and
clutch, rebuild universals job. Got the steel flywheel cut to 14# and had
it balanced in-unit with the new clutch.  Super smooth!

Temp was 62 when I left Sunland at 7:00, 68 in La Palma and 73 when I got
home.  Refilled the tank: 40.7 mpg for 145 miles (mostly freeway).

I LOVE LBCing in the winter!!!!!

Clay L.
'67 Sprite