RE: TVR ?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: TVR ?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:52:15 -0800
Cc: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "midgetsprite group" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Oh yeah, he is still making car- anybody who saw the movie "Swordfish"- that
right-hand drive car John Travolta is driving is a TVR Cerbera (sp?)... The
TVR factory also makes the Tuscan (new model), Tamora, T350, and a few other
models whose names I forgot. Beautiful cars.

Never met Trevor Wilson. wish I had.

Jacques Le Clainche

Frank C wrote: "TreVoR Wilson. I have met him, a bit of a strange pup but a
nice guy none the less. And the last model TVR (forgot the model) but cirrca
1996, was beautiful. I think (not positive) Trevor is still cranking out
cars.