Re: White Post, Brad?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: White Post, Brad?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:20:43 -0800
Ditto,

Joe is as good about customer service and explaining things as they come. I
have had him do more than a half dozen for me with 100% satisfaction. I had
a problem with a couple of clutch masters and he not only corrected the
problem at no cost, he also paid shipping both ways. His work is the best
too as far as I am concerned. Had several other over the top positive
experiences with him too.

He will assemble one for you if you send him the kit and and extar labor
charge. Check with him for pricing, but it's very fair. He will powdercoat
for you for an extra charge too.

Gerard