rocker oil hose

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: rocker oil hose
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:42:50 EST
Perusing the catalogs of the usual suspects I noticed an item which is
intended to re-route some additional oil to the upper valve train via a
braided hose. (for 1500 engines).  Has anyone any experience, recommendation,
warning to share about this item?  I have perhaps 4,500 dollars in my motor
and would gladly spend 1% more for something that brings oil to a
under-lubricated area.  Is the problem real?  Is this a real solution?  Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

Mark M.
75 Midget
wadded volvo s60
borrowed mitsu eclipse (holy crude front drive manners, but fast!)