old fart joke (NO LBC)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: old fart joke (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:11:11 -0500
A Trip To The Doctor's Office

An 85-year-old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a
semen sample
tomorrow."

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him
the jar,
which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked what
happened and
the man explained:

"Well, doc, it's like this - First I tried with my right hand, but nothing.
Then I tried
with my left hand, but still nothing.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left,
still
nothing.

She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and
still
nothing.

We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both
hands,
then an armpit and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still
nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied,"Yep. And no matter what we tried, we still couldn't get
the jar
open."