Re: Re[3]: Garage for LBCs

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Garage for LBCs
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:09:18 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wanted to do this for my driveway to prevent icing/snow buildup, but ran out
of time to finish the plans (I did have it mapped out, though).  It was either
plan a wedding, or a driveway...

My thoughts were a) use antifreeze instead of water, and b) don't use a water
heater, but an old 1275 in a small shack on the side of the house (switched in
the garage with a remote starter and an on/off switch).

I was actually giving this some serious thought, too.

Mike