Re: Buying 1275 engine parts 08:30:49 -0600

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: Buying 1275 engine parts 08:30:49 -0600
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:18:29 -0500 (EST)
Cc: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Gee, John...

A problem with Jeff Zorn at LBCarCo!?
Really...I am very surprised. I found he
and his Co simply great to deal with and
prices very reasonable. Jeff has even let
me have parts on "consignment" in cases
wherein we weren't too sure the item was
suitable and/or compatible. I found he and
his firm to be absolutely tops to deal with.

Agree about MiniMania and Winner's Circle, respectively...... overpriced
in
the former case, great to deal with and
"reasonable" in the other for stock or
upgraded parts of which they have an
excellent selection.

APT products and quality are as always
however, service has gone to hell since
Vizard departed. Don't know why this
is. David Anton certainly knows his stuff
but he can be hard to get ahold of and
his subordinates are no substitute to any
extent IMHO.

JustBrits is fine as well I have found, as
is Motorhead who's close geographical proximity to the lister requesting
the info
is excellent along with reasonable prices
and "stock" is what they are all about.

Cap'n. Bob (Ret'd)
      '60 Frog