Re: (no subject)

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:03:39 +1100
Cc: Mike Gigante <mg@sgi.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Don't know why it was called Monkey Mia, but how's this for a mix:

Dolphins at "Monkey Mia" in "Shark Bay" in the Francois Peron National
Park, in the Commonwealth of Australia, that was a British colony, but
was originally discovered by a Dutchman Dirk Hartog in 1616, and was
claimed as a French territory by Francois St. Allouarn in 1772. But of
course, Australia was discovered (on the east coast) by James Cook in
1770!

Phew!

Mike