cats NO LBC (just trolling for the humorless)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cats NO LBC (just trolling for the humorless)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:37:04 -0800
I wonder what it is about cat owners that affects their sense of humor.
Highly defensive in general.

My brother used to have a bumper sticker that read  "I HATE YOUR CAT"
After awhile he got tired of replacing it and reading the really nasty notes
left on his windshield.
The same bumper sticker with "DOG" on it would get a shrug.

Ironically I've been given a yearlong assignment to work almost exclusively
on a cat DNA project.  Some kind of karmic re-balancing?  Luckily, cat DNA
and dog DNA look just the same sitting in a tube and I don't have to deal
with the actual animals.  After I suggested cars as collection tools for cat
DNA they banished me to the lab.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye