Re: [midgetsprite] Prayer, NO LBC!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Prayer, NO LBC!
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey,

Where did you get this info?? Who said I
was NOT a cat person? I Love Cats! I have
the one I kept from the litter last summer,
remember?? Is someone out there talking for
me these days? So far I have had comments
made for me I have not made. lol ONe being
on Larry Macys "ART PROJECT" for his yard,
the other being on cats. I have NOT said
anything about either..hmmm

I need to read "ALL" the posts from now on. :)

Bree