Re: ( NO LBC ) Gun Control Canadian style

To: "Mike Gigante" <mg@sgi.com>, "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: ( NO LBC ) Gun Control Canadian style
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:22:01 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
The issue of gun ownership in the USA may now get to the supreme court. A US
District court ruled today that the manufacture of fake/toy guns that look
like real assault weapons is in fact illegal. They also ruled that the
"armed militia" so often sited as a right to bear arms does in fact mean an
organized state militia. It might get interesting.

From "Mike Gigante" <mg at sgi.com>