snowy parking lots (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: snowy parking lots (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:52:22 EST
I'm working on a new move, I call it synchronized swimming, for sliding the
front drive car in snow.  It breaks down like this:

2 people in the car
driver goes in snowy parking lot and begins what seems like a simple ebrake
slide
as car slows and is pivoting around front wheels passenger puts it in reverse
driver turns wheel to lock and accelerates
car rotates on its center as rear end slide finishes and front end slide
begins                                 -causing total loss of orientation
car executes a reverse donut.

I don't have it perfected because:
a) the man will not give me more than ten minutes of practice at any place
w/out retribution distribution a la John Law
b) power mongers are hoarding F-1 style paddle-shift, which would allow me to
execute the move w/out a passenger (I think)