Cross Country Transportation Help

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cross Country Transportation Help
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:42:24 -0500
I apologize in advance for bombing the lists with this..

I have a (tentative) buyer located in the Los Angeles area for my
supercharged 1949 MG TC.  The car is currently in Raleigh, NC.  The
buyer has been quoted $1200 for enclosed transportation back to LA.
Does anyone know of anyone in this line of business who might be able to
beat this deal?  The total delivered cost (car plus shipping) is a point
of negotiation between myself and the buyer, and if I can find a quality
shipper who can get the car there for less, I might be able to squeeze
out a few more dollars and get closer to my asking price.

Help!!

Richard D. Starkweather
Scott, Madden & Associates, Inc.
919-781-4191 (office)