now on to someting different! was "good grief"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: now on to someting different! was "good grief"
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:49:16 -0800 (PST)
--- Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I read your first post several times and was a little
> confused (normal for
> me <g>).  Wasn't sure what you were doing.  Now I think I
> get it -
>
> Original Spridgets list - no changes.
for most of us!  ;-)

> Moderated Spridgets list - Spridget related posts from
> the Original list
> will be also posted on the Moderated list.
for those that need their hand held?  ;-0 (ducking for
cover under the midget...dang! even my skinny ass can't fit
under that....off under a land-rover!) ;-)

ok...now are we back to "normal"  ;-)
I recall on other lists things like this caused all sorts
of issues.....remembering a list degenerating into three
different ones, wiht all three petering out in a year! :-0
all because some people complained to the list owner about
language, and off-topic stuff.
Hope this is the usual winter start, and we'll all be fine?

now where were we.....

oh yeah! as I am going over things while
re-painting(primering) the front end before deciding to
tear it all off for replacement with the '75? sheet-metal
that is sitting beside the garage, and start over....but I
noticed that my right signal/running light is the origional
euro one(just with later yellow lens), but the left one
which had the fender replaced(and dinged again/repaired) is
an american spec one. does anyone have a spare euro-spec
unit? It has two seperate bulbs!!!!! Than I need to find
the euro-spec lenses later on...
but...for now, the '75 RB midget fenders holes had been
filled in as shown in the images last month, and the guy
had put the round beehive lens assy's on sadly when at the
junkyard, someone else got them before I got to the
fenders!  ;-(

so..... anyone with a mga/tr-3/bugeye? or not? have a line
on getting these assemblies for a good price? need not be
new.

Paul

Paul