Re: Important Sprite Spree info

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, sprite2003@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Important Sprite Spree info
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:12:23 EST
In a message dated 12/12/02 9:41:30 PM, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< I just recieved a phone call from Rick Moses, co-ordinator of the big
meet this May. >>
Frank,
Not to sound too stupid, which big meet this May??  Since I teach and coach
track May is usually something which is already tied up for me....but I was
just wondering, maybe I could make a day or two, since I'm reasonable close
to your place in NJ.
In anwer to the $600 question, yes it is more than I could afford.  I'm
dating myself, but my first two cars together didn't cost that much, and my
first (new) sprite only cost 3 times that.  Of course the way that car ran,
I'm not sure I got 4 days out of it in the 2 years I owned it, what a lemon.
JP

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083