Re: This is the problem-no kidding

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This is the problem-no kidding
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:06:12 -0800
The middle ground is the other list, filters, selective reading, etc..Some
people (you know who you are) I route directly to the discard folder. I'm
sure some people feel the same about me :-)  I can tell after a few posts
where a thread (Hi Jay) is going. If I'm not interested I stop reading that
thread. On occasion I miss a tidbit or two but it's no big deal. I spend at
most 30 minutes a day reading the list and that's stretching it.

Larry Miller