Re: Immigration (was GSA auction)

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Immigration (was GSA auction)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:20:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/12/2002 4:48:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> I don't go to Mexico, so I can't vouch for the difficulty of
> crossing there.
>
> Annice & Bob

Well, I just recently visited Canada for the first time and the process is
about the same.

You leave Canada and Mexico without any check from them, and stop at a booth
where an INS or Customs official asks you your citizenship and the purpose of
your trip.

They may or may not ask anything additional and will usually only ask for a
passpor t or ID if they suspect you are not being entirely truthful.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and Kalamazoo.
Nora's freezin on the trolley, swaller doller califlower, allagaroo!

Pogo Possum