Re: LBC motor swap

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC motor swap
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:23:04 -0700
If you're hooked on the Toyota idea, here is and article on swapping a
Toyota engine:
http://www.team.net/www/mg/tech/midget/engswapa.html

Something I would personally be loathe to do. Possibly because of my
xenophobia. Can one be a Japanophile and still hate Japanese cars?

Jay "Sport compact this!" Shaffer