Minor 4-Door Wanted!!!

To: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net
Subject: Minor 4-Door Wanted!!!
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:51:41 -0800
Cc: MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
PLEASE SEND ANY RESPONSE TO:
"Alan Atwood" <ATWOOD603@aol.com>

Dear Listers,

Once again, I'm looking for a Morris Minor for someone 3,000 miles away
from me. Alan Atwood <ATWOOD603@aol.com> lives in the Atlanta, GA  USA area
and is looking to buy a Morris Minor Saloon - he would prefer a 4-door but
would consider a two-door if the situation was convenient.

He would like a good running, solid rust-free car that is in good condition
but would consider any solid car that might need cosmetics or even a bit of
mechanical work. He is NOT looking for a full restoration project or basket
cases. He will pay a fair price for the right car. Contact him (not me!)
at:

"Alan Atwood" <ATWOOD603@aol.com>

Cheers,
Rick