Re: This is so bad, it's opbscene

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: This is so bad, it's opbscene
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:40:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
These things show up at Carlisle every year (another reason to come to
Sprite Spree 03). They have V-8's and no semblance of the original
suspension. Just the tub is used. Still hate to see them hacked up this
way.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com