Re: spridget manual

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spridget manual
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:35:54 -0600
> I've found this book to be very useful in rebuilding my sprite.  I have no
knowledge of the seller or other interests in the auction, just thought
someone on the list could benefit from owning this.  It's way better than a
chiltons.

I don't know about that...
I had a buddy in college who swore by Clymer manuals. So when we had to do a
headgasket on his Toyota pickup we searched high and low for the Clymer
manual for it. I wish I still had the section from that book about the
timing chain. Throughout the entire dissertation it referred to the camshaft
whether it meant the camshaft or the crankshaft; sometimes you knew it meant
camshaft, sometimes you knew it meant crankshaft, and the real important
times you had to guess which it should be. Talk about frustrating!!! Never
been able to take them seriously after that.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets