I need an address please FILETIME=[483F1890:01C2AF34]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: I need an address please FILETIME=[483F1890:01C2AF34]
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 06:18:32 -0600
Our list friend and guru, Frank Clarici, is out of pocket for a few
days. Prior to his leaving, I had offered to make some CDs to use in his
new player. He sent me his request (thought I couldn't do it, didn't you
Frank!) and I have a disc ready to burn. I would like to send it out
Monday morning, but I don't have and addy. I am hoping that the list can
help, off list of course. It is my hope that by the time Frank reads
this, it will be in the mail and almost to his house.
Brad