personal greeting, no lbc!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: personal greeting, no lbc!
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:52:12 -0500
rather than sending out zillions of individual emails, wich would take for
ever since i can not type and my dyslexia(you guys know i'm not kidding )
i'm going to do this :
i wish evryone a safe and happy new year!  i thank evryone for their kind
words of support in my quest for better health.   i thank all the spridgets
list members for their support of my participation at the 50th anniversary
of the 12 hours of sebring last march (it truly was an epic journey and will
be a tough one to top!  still working on lemans classic in 2004 with saab of
north america) .
preperations for sprite spree are coming along since i'm doing a seminar (no
decision to exactly what yet?) and the chair person(thanx guyz! ;) for the
sprite drag.
many of you i have never met but feel a great friendship with.   if
anything, i think that is what i give thanks for and look forward to in my
new year.  (remember the word friend is used all too frequently these days
and few remember the difrence between friend and aquaintance)
resolutions?  no.   i still have a way to go with my weight loss.  i stil
lhave a lot to do with my race preperations and list member's cars in time
for sprite spree.  i'm way behind on these things and will be addressing
these tasks one at a time after we get the holidays cleaned up here and the
family gets back to a "regular routine" (whayt ever that is??).

chuck.
formerly "the world's largest sprite driver"  now on my way to being a tall
sort of normal sized kind of guy.
:)