RE: Chrome Lug Nuts

To: "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h03Ii79C012192
Subject: RE: Chrome Lug Nuts
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:41:22 -0800
I have a couple of sets I bought from someone on the list (Alan?) a
while ago. He had many. He had someone do a manufacturing run. If he
doesn't contact you I can let you have a set at my cost (plus shipping
of course). These are mag or shank style lugs. I don't have washers but
they use a standard mag lug washer available at most Pep Boys, etc.

On the 7/16" those are available just about anywhere.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com