Re: CHicago area field trip tomorrow

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CHicago area field trip tomorrow
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:53:08 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> Hey Youse Guys,
>
> A few of us are gonna make a trip to a HUGE hobby
> shop in Wheeling, followed
> by a trip to the new Harbor Freight store in
> Arlington Heights tomorrow,

I was in Horrible Freight near here in Rockford today.
 My buddy Dan (Flounder, remember the kid who sent you
the .wav "thank you" after RA one year?  that guy)
bought the only thing in the store not stamped "made
in China" - a super large dust pan later found to be
stamped "Made in Pakistan".  Who-da-thunk?

Wish I could join you, but fixing a busted garage door
opener and working on the race car's suspension can't
wait much longer.

=====
"Know your stuff, be a man of integrity, and take care of your people."

- Robert E. Lee's dissertation on leadership