Re: Horrible freight+Pertonix

To: jleclainche@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Horrible freight+Pertonix
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:15:46 EST
In a message dated 1/4/03 11:24:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jleclainche@cox.net writes:
> I just bought one (to fit in a 25 D distributor) for
> $73 plus shipping. I believe the "going rate" is typically $70 to $80.

I bought my Crane XR700 ignition for my Midget off the Crane site. It was a
reconditioned model with full warranty and went for something in the
neighborhood of $45.  It hasn't missed a lick in about 3 years now.   Great
addition.  I don't know if Crane still has the reconditioned modules anymore
or not.

--David C.