engine paint

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: engine paint
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:42:53 EST
I have some engine enamel that says it's good for 500 degrees.  Will this
stuff hold up on a header?

Mark M.

PS picked up the Volvo after aforementioned annihilation at hands of seizure
ridden senior, one month and 15000 dollars and it is really nice but not
quite like new.  Anyway there was an MGC in the shop (front end collision
resulting from brake failure)  It has the hood bulge I expected (wide and
low) plus a little second bulbous one on the right side looking at the front.
 opened the hood and this clears the dashpot on a second carb.  Was this the
way they came?  some reason I didn't remember the second bulge.