What Do You Expect?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What Do You Expect?
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:16:05 -0500
I fired up the kerosene heater and ventured into the garage today. Did some
un-wrenching on "Boneyard". Getting ready to pull the engine and tranny...
Decided to be smart this time and drain the trans oil so it didn't drip out
the back when I pull the engine. Caught all but a single drop in a super-size
drink cup. As it was draining I unbolted the exhaust system. Had it hanging by
a bracket in the rear and went to undo it. Pushed everything around just a bit
to get to the hanger better and guess what? You're right, knocked over the cup
with the tranny oil in it!

Got out the kitty litter and threw it all around. Maybe clean it up
tomorrow... God, I love these cars.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Now becoming a piece of eBay history!)