LBC wanted

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC wanted
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:52:25 -0800
I have friend in Ohio looking for a TR-250. He owned one years ago and
now has the time (and desire) to find another one to restore. That being
said he is looking for one in running condition but will consider
anything but a rust bucket. I know this is the Spridget list but I know
some of you out there have Triumphs or know someone who owns one.

He is also considering other LBC's like a TR4, MGB and even a Spridget.

Please respond off list.

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>