Re: 23D4 distributor

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 23D4 distributor
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:19:43 -0600
Close.........it was women's underwear, not sweat socks.
----
Actually, Cooper S in the US 1966-67-68. Desirable. Have one meself. 14-16
Degree. ECM curve 749.  There are a few people fiddling with springs, but I
can't put my cursor on their name at this time. When I do, I'll let you know.

Peter C
---------