Re: [midgetsprite] A couple'o things.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] A couple'o things.
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:02:51 -0600
My wife wasn't interested in LBC's at all until she drove my first one. She
loved it so much, that 2 months later, the 68 Sprite (technically hers) became
her birthday present. Now, she is 100% behind any Spridget I bring home. She
has been with me to buy parts, so a parts car is a blessing to us both. Get
your wife behind the wheel, and the second Spridget is a cinch.............
Brad