Re: Fw: Title vs. Bill of Sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Title vs. Bill of Sale
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:22:10 -0500
After I sent that, I wondered if I said it right.  NO - I totally understand
why Cali won't give out that personal info.  I am not down with California
DMV, In fact I was totally surprised with their assistanst.  Even when
Florida DMV refused to "be contacted by" Cali DMV, a person at the Cali DMV
is the one that knew that I could still get the required info, it would just
take longer.  And then she explained the steps to  me.  My hat is off to
Cali. DMV

Brent