Re: SpriteSpree 2003 ... SS'03 #1

To: R J Moses <spritespree2003@juno.com>
Subject: Re: SpriteSpree 2003 ... SS'03 #1
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:35:49 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
There, that wasn't so painful now, was it?  Sorry

It would be a help if we could have the activites schedule listed so
those of us that can't make the entire week can get our days/nights
reserved with the hotel. We usually drive from Pittsburgh for just one
day at Carlisle Import Fest each year, but this year will be an
exception since we have the car done. Will there be a group thing for
the Import Fest on the show field? That had been brought up earlier.

Thanks for everything you've done, and to all those that are helping!!!
Dave & Bobbie