Re:Subject: Midget tranny

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Subject: Midget tranny
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:31:56 -0500
I had 2 ribcases rebuilt, this was about the going price. You might be able to
find a used low miles box to just swap out. FYI, you might try redline trans
fuild the MST or something similar. Been told it will "fix" a worn box, for a
reasonable amount of time for 10 bucks. Also, if you get it rebuilt, get a mag
drain plug from MM. Cheap insurance -Josh

"Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:55:42 -0800
From "James Dowling" <jimdinalameda at hotmail.com>
Subject: Midget tranny

I am new here and just bought a 79 Midget that will be in need of a new
yranny sone. Can someone point me in the right direction? The local brit
mechanic quoted $800 to rebuild and that seems kin of steep to me.
Thanx, Jim Dowling

Show your love...Share your love
Be an Organ Donor
Call 1-800-94DONOR Today!