LBC, but not Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: LBC, but not Spridget
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:23:17 EST
The fellow that works with my wife that was looking for the Porsche Speedster
kit bought one this weekend.  I haven't seen it, but he says it's conpleted
and runs well and he got it for $10,000.00.   I think the kit alone is over
$6K so it sounds like he got a decent deal.

Now for the LBC content....while we were talking about his kit car this
weekend, he tells me his brother was looking at a Midget this weekend....one
from the early 60's, with 1600 on the trunk.....Must be an MGA?  He told me
the car was all there, may run, and had minimal rust.  The guy is asking
$750, but does not have a title.

I gotta go see it!...I don't NEED another car, but it's one of those things
I've always wanted.

Any comments, suggestions, worries about MGAs?  I guess I should send a
message to Barney Gaylord after I see it.

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
 NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain disinformation that
is confidential, superfulous, possibly vulgar, and often without taste or any
socially redeeming value intended only for use by the intended recipient or
anyone so unlucky as to accidentally receive this. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, you must have a defective computer so unplug it
immediately and be advised that you have received this message in error and
that any dissemination, deprecation,  copying or use of this message or
attachment in any immoral or un-natural way is strictly forbidden, as is the
disclosure of the information therein, or the source of such information.  If
you have received this message in error...tough...just delete the message.